5 lyrics to make you want Foals
- My heart's an old pole dancer, troubled romancer, you know/ It's a subway chancer, a question with no answer
- I'm on the red eye fly to nowhere good, how about you?/ I've been in the air for hours, meteor showers by the pool
- And now our parents are long departed, who can finish the songs they started?
- And when we age shed our skin and grow/ We shed our layers, spread our wings and go
- I'm the last cowboy in this town/ Empty veins and my plastic broken crown
Read or Share this story: https://www.reno.com/story/things-to-do/shows/2016/06/15/whitney-peak-hotel-cargo-concert-hall-foals/85943446/