#FlashbackFriday Museum Days in Virginia City
Twelve of Virginia City’s museums are waiving their admission the first Friday of each month through October.
Visitors can begin at the Virginia City Visitors Center and pick up a map and museum pass, which grants access to the museums for free and includes a 10-percent discount on a meal at the Mustang Ranch Steakhouse in Virginia City.
When is it again?
- First Friday of each month, May through October
- Remaining 2016 dates are June 3, July 1, Aug. 5, Sept. 2 and Oct. 7
Where does the pass work?
Participating Virginia City, Nevada museums include:
- Comstock History Center
- Historic Fourth Ward School and Archives
- Julia Bulette Red Light Museum (adults 18 and older)
- Saint Mary in the Mountains Catholic Church & Museum
- Silver Terrace Cemeteries
- Storey County Courthouse
- LEC #1 Comstock Firemen's Museum
- The Mackay Mansion
- The Washoe Club Haunted Museum
- The Way It Was Museum
- Piper's Opera House
- St. Mary's Art Center