Release your inner Jedi at epic bar crawl
“A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away,” or May 21 in downtown Reno, cosplayer's gather from all over to take part in the most epic crawl of the year. The theme is Sci-Fi, the lightsabers are charging and the dress code is all things geek.
Become a Jedi
Bring your freshly polished lightsaber to the massive battle taking over Harrah's Plaza before the crawl. Need a new one? Get one with your cup!
- 6 p.m. - Doors open at Harrah’s Plaza for cup and lightsaber sales
- 7 p.m. - Practice games begin with Star Wars Twister, Moving Target Training and Photo Booth
- 8 p.m. - Lightsaber battle!
After you secure your spot in the universe, let your inner Jedi loose! The crawl starts at 8 p.m. at Harrah's and lasts as long as you can. Get the map, list of bars and drink specials here. Crawlers get free entry to clubs, access to contests and giveaways, discounts on rooms at Sands Regency and Circus Circus Reno and the most epic night of the year.
How to get a cup
- On crawl night pick up cups at the start location from 7:30 - 10:30 p.m. or until cups sell out
- Reserve your cups online here. Reserve an LED lightsaber here, too, for only $5.
- Add cups to your discounted hotel registration
- A limited number of cups are available at participating bars on crawl night
For more information visit Crawl Reno.