Top reasons to stay at the Peppermill
Since 1971, the Peppermill Reno has been serving locals and tourists with its Tuscan theme, exciting nightlife and excellent restaurants. It may not be the only hotel in town, but as they prepare to achieve 44 years of success in town, we've got a list of 15 great reasons you should choose the Peppermill for your next vacation or staycation.
1. There are dining options for every taste and budget, from fine dining to casual dining and everything in between. There's even room service for when you just want to spend the day hanging out in your room.
2. Gaming options abound, including a $700,000 Tesla giveaway. But that's not all. There are daily tournaments and contests that can earn you cash or points toward meals and free stays at the property. View the full gaming calendar here.
5. Edge Nightspot. Edge is home to 8,000 square feet of heart pumping music and plenty of space for dancing and mingling with the hottest of the hot in Reno. Be sure to check out Hunted, the Valentine's Day Burlesque Revue.
6. The hotel was an American Automobile Association four diamond award winner five consecutive years, beginning in 2011.
7. They won 17 awards in the Reno News and Review 2014 Best of Reno awards, including best casino hotel, best casino spa, most eco-friendly casino and best hotel for a romantic getaway. See more awards here.
9. Need to host a meeting? The Peppermill offers eight different spaces to meet all of your needs, from small board meetings to conventions and conferences. The Tuscany Ballroom offers 62,000 square feet of space to suit whatever programming you may need to have, while The Executive Boardroom has 4,000 square feet of modern luxury and technology, and can be used for in-person meetings, as well as video and telephone conferencing.
10. Want to get hitched? The Peppermill is a great place to do so, with its one stop shop for everything from cakes to marriage licenses. Whether you're planning a huge soiree or a more intimate affair, the Peppermill wedding team has got you covered.
11. The Peppermill has great package deals. Check out the family package for when the kids are on spring break. There are also golf packages, wine and dine packages, military discounts and winter packages.
12. If you're not local, there's the Peppermill Reno Flyaway. The package includes round-trip air travel to Reno on a 166 passenger aircraft, three nights of lodging in a Peppermill tower room and free transportation to and from Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
13. The hotel offers a number of resort amenities, including concierge service, a business center, wireless Internet, an electric vehicle charging station and more.
14. But perhaps best of all are the beautifully appointed rooms. The Tuscany Tower features rooms with LCD TVs, luxurious linens for king size beds, high speed Internet, a safe and numerous other features. The Peppermill Tower features double beds with wonderful linens, Internet, TV, refreshment centers and more. The Peppermill North and West Wings offer many of the same luxuries as the towers, on a slightly smaller, but no less elegant, scale.
So, what are you waiting for? Book yourself a room at the beautiful Peppermill and enjoy the best of what Reno has to offer.
Peppermill Reno, 2707 South Virginia Street. 775-826-2121. peppermillreno.com