WHAT: Street Vibrations Spring Rally is June 3 to 6.
WHERE: Virginia Street closed from 1st to 6th in Reno, motorcycles will be -- well, everywhere from Carson City to Virginia City to Tahoe.
HOW YOU CAN SEE IT: Here are details and a full schedule of events.
WHAT: Reno-Tahoe Odyssey 178-mile relay race is June 3-4.
WHERE: Relay starts Friday at Wingfield Park, ends Saturday at Idlewild Park. Meanwhile, it goes through Virginia City and Lake Tahoe.
HOW YOU CAN SEE IT: Best places to watch are the starting point in Wingfield Park; Riverside Drive; between Tahoe City and Homewood; Exchange at Homewood Mountain Resort; Emerald Bay at Tahoe; Virginia City; finish at Idlewild Park.
WHAT: Slide the City is June 4 - a 1,000-foot waterslide and block party.
WHERE: Ralston Street, just northwest of downtown Reno.
HOW YOU CAN SEE IT: Get links, details and a map here.
And here's what you'll be doing (or avoiding) for the rest of the summer:
* RENO RODEO: June 16-25. Cattle drive rolls into Reno at noon June 16. Here's a full schedule.
* BBQ, BREWS & BLUES FESTIVAL: June 17-18. The Gin Blossoms and Everclear will perform and the concert is free. Here are the details.
* ARTOWN: It's the whole month of July. Headliners including k.d. lang, Neko Case and Laura Veirs, the three of whom are touring together. Roseanne Cash, UB40 and Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr. also will be headlining the city-wide, month-long arts festival. Find individual events on the official website.
* LAKE TAHOE SHAKESPEARE FEST: Months of July & August. This year's Shakespeare play is "The Comedy of Errors." Other performances include ballet and "Forever Plaid." Here's a calendar.
* AMERICAN CENTURY CELEBRITY GOLF TOURNAMENT: July 19-24 at Edgewood Tahoe. Among the celebrities signed up are Marcus Allen, Larry the Cable Guy, Jim Harbaugh, Bode Miller, John O'Hurley and Rob Riggle. Details here.
* HOT AUGUST NIGHTS: Aug. 2-7 in Reno (with an opening weekend July 29-30 in Virginia City). Here's the event site.
* BARRACUDA CHAMPIONSHIP: June 27-July 3 at Montreux Golf & Country Club.Get more detail here.
* BURNING MAN: Aug. 28-Sept. 5. Here's their site, with lots of detail.
* BEST IN THE WEST NUGGET RIB COOK-OFF: Aug. 31-Sept. 5. Entertainment includes an Elton John tribute, Eddie Money and the Original Wailers. Here's a calendar of Rib Cook-off events.
* INTERNATIONAL CAMEL & OSTRICH RACES: Sept. 9-11 in Virginia City. New this year: A midway with rids and rock climbing. More detail here.
* GREAT RENO BALLOON RACE: Sept. 9-11 at Rancho San Rafael Park. Schedule here.
* NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP AIR RACES: Sept. 14-18. The Blue Angels will be there. Get the details at this site.
* STREET VIBRATIONS FALL RALLY: Sept. 21-25. Here's the event website.
* ELDORADO GREAT ITALIAN FESTIVAL: Oct. 8-9 in downtown Reno. Details here.