From snow crab legs and chilled shrimp, to prime rib hash, lamb chops, and Grand Marnier waffles, some of the most extravagant tastes will be set out at Silver Legacy Resort Casino this Easter. With three all-you-can-eat brunch locations to choose from, be sure to make Silver Legacy the final stop on your Easter Egg Hunt.
For the big kids, Silver Legacy will hide the final egg in the form of a freshly made mimosa at Sterling’s Seafood Steakhouse Sunday Champagne Brunch. A selection of live action entrée stations and menu items including petite beef medallions, Oysters Rockefeller, grilled lamb chops, shrimp with artichokes and grape tomatoes, chilled snow crab claws, peel and eat shrimp, oysters on the half shell, an omelet station, a symphony of desserts and much more topped off with a complimentary choice of Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut or Bisol Jeio Prosecco Sparking Wine, Mimosa or Bellini. Price: $44.99 for adults, $24.99 children ages 4 to 10, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
If you’re looking for a bit of gourmet to add to your Easter basket,Flavors! the Buffet will serve breakfast and brunch items of all sorts, including, but not limited to:
- Salad Table: Snow crab legs & chilled shrimp, bow tie pasta with smoked salmon, Italian cured meat, baked potato kielbasa cheese soup
- Made-to-order omelets
- Breakfast Table: hickory smoked bacon, pork link sausage, Crème Brule French Toast with fresh berries and coconut macadamia syrup, fresh homemade Belgian waffles, fresh baked cheese stuffed blintz, smoked salmon benedict
- Carving Station: Slow-roasted prime rib, honey baked bone-in ham, roast breast of turkey, herb crusted roasted leg of lamb
- Brunch Table: Oven roasted chicken thighs with caramelized onions, bacon and mushrooms in Cabernet demi, pan-seared salmon with fresh dill Beurre Blanc, steamed mussels with baby fennel and Chardonnay saffron cream, braised beef short ribs, San Francisco-style Cioppino
- Dessert Table: Pastries, cakes, cream pies, fruit pies and a selection of sugar-free desserts upon request
The best part? Not having to clean up any festive basket grass. The Easter Sunday Buffet will be served from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. Adults are $27.99 and children ages 4 to 10 are $14.99. An additional buffet, offering the same food at the same prices, will be available from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Silver Baron Ballroom on the Mezzanine level.