The community is invited to help Atlantis give back to the Food Bank of Northern Nevada this holiday season by participating in Holly Jolly Days.
From now until Dec. 23, Atlantis is accepting canned food donations in exchange for special offers and discounts at restaurants, the casino floor, Spa Atlantis, Atlantis Family Fun Center, and the Atlantis Gift Shop. Barrels are located around the property to collect donations. Guests are invited to bring in two canned food items to receive:
- Café Alfresco
- Two-for-one wood-fired brick oven pizza or made-to-order pasta (11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Manhattan Deli
- Enjoy a potato knish, or slice of New York cheesecake with the purchase of any full sandwich, deli sensation, hamburger, hot dog entrée or specialty (2 to 6 p.m.)
- Purple Parrot
- Receive a slide of cake or pie with entrée purchase (6 p.m. to 10 a.m.)
- Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille (Monday through Saturday)
- Two-for-one breakfast or lunch, or $5 off dinner buffet nightly
- Gift Shop
- 20-percent discount
- Free Paradise Party Reels Tournament Bonus Entry
- Table Games Hot Seat Drawings: $50 in non-negotiable chips given away every 30 minutes (Monday-Thursday, 1 to 5 p.m.)
- Race & Sports Book: Receive a $25 for $20 futures wager (Future wagers only. No straight, parlay, teaser, money line or position wager permitted.)
- Poker: Donate one can of food and receive an extra 1,000 in tournament chips for the daily poker tournament.
- Keno: Play 20 games of keno and your 21st game is on the house
- Spa Atlantis
- Complimentary aromatherapy upgrade on any massage
- Fun Center
- Bring in a new unwrapped toy or two nonperishable food items to receive a $5 game card with a minimum $5 purchase
The Circus Circus Reno will award $1,000 to a local charity every Wednesday in December. During the Circus Circus Reno Big Give, the property will be giving $1,000 donations to five separate local organizations. December is the month of giving, and during the Cashing Through the Snow promotion at the One Club, Circus Circus Reno will place that money in the hands of the selected community organizations who need it.
Checks will be awarded on the following dates to the following charities: Dec. 2, Evelyn Mount; Dec. 9, SPCA of Northern Nevada; Dec.16, Reno Veterans Guest House; Dec. 23, Children’s Cabinet; Dec. 30, Moms On the Run.